Temporary Social Distancing Policy
Please note our modified hours and appointment scheduling process, to aid with Social Distancing only two customers are allowed in the store at a time. Please call ahead to schedule a visit, our number is 734.878.6188
Temporary Hours of Operation
Check our Facebook page for updates and more information!
My dream came true in beautiful downtown Pinckney, Michigan: Jennifer’s Quilt Shop. Pinckney was originally a farming community amidst many beautiful lakes, located about 20 miles Northwest of Ann Arbor Michigan, about 12 miles West of US 23.
My husband Gary was born and raised in Pinckney. His job with Ford Motor Company allowed us to travel and live in many other beautiful states. In 2005, Gary deemed it my turn, and we opened Jennifer’s Quilt Shop. My have we grown since then!
We are bursting at the seams with quality quilting fabric and there is barely room for putting up more samples. Our shop is filled with fun. Even our fabric is fun! We have a wide variety of the latest fabrics and patterns including hand embroidery patterns. When you walk through our door, you are like family.
We look forward to having you peruse our fabric selection and share all of your quilting ideas and projects. Thank you for visiting our website and stop in and say Hi!
Piece in peace,
Come and see us
- Over 2000 bolts of 100% Cotton Fabric – Plus 6000 fat quarters $2.50 each or 11 for $25.00
- Wide selection of 30’s and Civil War Reproduction Fabrics Including Jo Morton Reproduction Fabrics
- Huge variety of books, patterns, gifts, notions and Dream Cotton batting
- Looking for a particular fabric or pattern? Call, and if we have it, we’d be happy to send it to you!
- Block of the Month
- Long-Arm Machine quilter Rhonda Loy – drop off and pick up
- Quilt binding service available
Shop Hoppers are always welcome. Come see our quilt samples and be sure to visit our Sale Fabric Corner
Please visit us often to see upcoming events and notices